Friday, March 14, 2014

Savvy Handmade Cards - Spring Flowe

Time for a new challenge at Savvy Handmade Cards.  This weeks challenge is Spring Flowers.  I certainly wish we had some flowers blooming here.  I am sick of all this snow and cold weather.




My DT card:


I used this adorable image from StampFairy. Tulips are my favorite flowers! Colored with promarkers. All the papers are from my stash.  I used some new ribbon and frosted pearls.  I just love the frosted pearls. I added a handmade bow. The sentiment is a matching die and stamp set from My Creative Time


We would love to have you link up your projects today.


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.ca/2014/03/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-march.html
craft your passion - young at heart
card mania - something new ribbon
loves rubbers stamps - green
crafty ribbons challenge - ribbon and bow
the corrosive challenge - animals

2 comments: