Saturday, March 15, 2014

Open Minded - Use Buttons

Hi all.  I have some exciting news to share with you! I have been asked to join the team at Open-Minded Crafting! I happily said yes, of course. Thank you so much for having me on your team! I hope to do you all proud.  One of their very creative team members, Avril, had to step down as she hasn't been feeling well.  Avril, I hope you feel better soon! I was always inspired by your work!  Our challenge this week is Use some Buttons!
Our sponsors are :






My DT card:
I used this adorable baby image from Oak Pond Creations.  Colored with my promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash.  I added some glitter ribbon, pink buttons and a silver handmade bow.  Card layout inspired by the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.


We would love to have you link up your creations with us this challenge.  Head on over to check out other amazing DT work!


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning sketches
paper makeup stamps - buttons
aud sentiments - atg
craftyhands challenge - button and bow



10 comments:

  1. Such an adorable baby card! Congratulations on your DT position! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and using our sketch for your amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute baby card Erin, wonderful inspiration for our challenge at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet baby card. The image is just adorable. Thank you for joining us this week at TMS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card and a lovely entry for our challenge over at CraftyHands...x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet baby card!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute baby card, Erin! Thank you for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, many thanks for joining the crafty hands challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Erin, darling card! Welcome to the Open-Minded DT, sorry it's taken me so long to welcome ya....glad to have you working with us and look forward to getting to know you better!! Love all your cute cards!! :)
    sharla~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our anything goes challenge . Hope you will join us again hugs Tania (DT)xx

    ReplyDelete