Thursday, March 13, 2014

Paer Crafting Journey Photo Inspiration

A new challenge is starting at Paper Crafting Journey today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is a photo inspiration.  Our sponsor is the generous Crafty Sentiments

The photo:





My DT card:



I used this awesome image from Crafty Sentiments. I colored him with promarkers.  I tried a little grass coloring technique I saw over at Nicole's Craft Nook. Not quite done her way but I really like it!  Not to toot my own horn, but doesn't that puddle look awesome? I love how the blues went together!All the papers and lace ribbon are from my stash! The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Card layout inspired by the sketch at Sketch n Stash.

We would love to have you link up  your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
sketch n stash

9 comments:

  1. lol love the sentiment Erin such a cute image and a a fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, thanks for playing at CLF. I have some candy so hop over

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Love the fun papers and the sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation, I love the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so sweet! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash, Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty this week and I hope you'll be back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for March with more of your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Little Fairies.

    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete