Saturday, March 29, 2014

Completely Christmas

Hey everyone! Did you play at Completely Christmas last week? I sure do hope so.  We would love to see your projects.  It's time for a new anything goes challenge.  It's all Christmas all the time.  This week our sponsor is Stitchy Bear.





My DT card:





I got to work with this image from Stitchy Bear.  Colored with promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash.  I added loose glitter to her hat and coat.  I used a gem for the snowman nose.The sentiment is from a clear stamp set from Oriental Trading.


We would love to have you link up your projects today.



Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following projects:
sparkle n sprinkle - glitter
scrappy moms stamps - glitter

3 comments:

  1. Hi Erin fab card hun hope you re doing a little better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! Love your card, Erin! Great backing paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a cut card Erin, love the gem for his nose :D

    ReplyDelete