Tuesday, March 4, 2014

CIO - Humour/charms

A new challenge is starting at Clear it Out Challenge Blog today! Come play with us! And before I forget the winner of my candy from the blog hop is Debi from That Might Look Good on a Card. If you could send me an email at e_steph@hotmail.com with CIO Blog candy as the subject that would be great.  Congrats!

Sponsor: Bugaboo Stamps
Theme: Humour
Stash: charms or pins


My DT card:

I used this awesome image and sentiment from Bugaboo stamps. I colored her with promarkers. All the papers are from my stash.  This image really reminds me of having a girls night out and this paper is perfect! I added a handmade bow and a heart charm. Some glossy accents were used on the glass and her glasses.  Card layout inspired by the sketch at Sketch Saturday.


We would love to have you link up your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
sketch saturday

8 comments:

  1. Hi Erin so funny hun a bit like me lol - great card - have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! I love the patterned paper and charm detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - Your card is too funny, Erin - I love that sentiment! Perfect for the image! A big congrats to my friend Debi for winning your candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thank you for joining us this week at Inky Impressions. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the humor in your card. That BG paper is the best!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice humouristic card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card...I love that sentiment.

    Thanks for playing at The Squirrel and the Fox this fortnight.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    ReplyDelete