Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New Release Tuesday Bugaboo


Hi all! Do you know what today is? New Release Tuesday at Bugaboo Stamps?  Head on over to see some super cute new images,  Here is my project featuring a new release for some inspiration. 




 Colored  with my promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash.  I used glossy accents on the little skulls.  Some clear gemstones were added  The sentiment is from Sentiments 4 you using stampin up oval and scalloped oval punches. Card layout inspired by the sketch at Friday sketch challenge.
Head on over to check out the other DT creations to inspire you this week.


Hugs,



Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
Friday sketch challenge

6 comments:

  1. Such a cool and funky baby card. I love the main image and the papers you have used.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to share your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch! Love your glossy accents (why didn't I think of that!? lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun card Erin, love the papers. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really darling take on our sketch, Erin! Love your fun little image, your pretty DP, and added bling! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Friday Sketch. Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card but not so sure about a baby with a missing eye .xx

    ReplyDelete