Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween @ OMC


Hi all.    It's time for the midway post at Open-Minded Crafting !  Our challenge this week is Halloween.

Sponsors:  Please go visit our sponsors and thank them for their generosity, we couldn't offer up such amazing prizes without them!

Crafty Sentiments Designs - 3 images


Flat Friends Boutique - 4 images
 The Stamping Boutique - 4 images





My DT card:






I used this adorable image from Scrappers Delights.  Colored with copics. All the paper is from my stash. I added some 3d stickers. The sentiment is from Create with TLC!

We would love to have you link up your creations with us this challenge.  Head on over to check out other amazing DT work!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in
Scrappers delights - halloween 

1 comment:

  1. Awahhh, she is stinkin cute cute cute. Love your paper choices too! Love the sentiment too! Awah, heck, I just love all of this! LOL! Good luck in our challenge at Scrapper's Delights!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete