Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Chris Mouse - CIO

A new challenge is starting at Clear it Out Challenge Blog today! Come play with us! Reminder that the link up will now close at 8 pm on Monday nights!

Sponsor:Stitchy Bear stamps
Theme:atg
Stash: atg
My DT card:


I used this awesome image by Floppy Latte Designs! Colored with copics.  The paper is from my stash. I added gems and a die cut corner. I used a MS corner punch!  Card layout is inspired by the sketch at Sketch Saturday!
We would love to have you link up your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

entering in the challenge
sketch saturday

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Erin! Love the papers and fun image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and wonderful papers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete