Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dolly birthday


Good morning everyone! I am sharing my creation for the new challenge starting at The Stamping Chef today! And remember the challenge is always ATG. Check out all the smexy images in the store!







 This card features Dolly birthday! Colored with copics.  All the papers are from my stash I added some enamel dots, WOC flowers, MS punch leaves, and a heart doily. Sentiment and punches are from Stamping up

I hope you have enjoyed my make for the current challenge! I certainly enjoyed creating it! We would love to have you link up your projects today!

Hugs,

Erin


Entering in

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun, love the layout & the colours are just perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours you used on this card Erin! Gorgeous colouring too.

    Hugs, Vannessa x

    ReplyDelete