About Me

My photo

Hi everyone! I am a veterinary technician living in NY who loves to pen pal and make cards in my spare time. I have never been good at crafts since I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler but I was determined to give it a go.  I love learning all the different techniques and ways to craft. Follow me on my journey as I grow as a card maker!

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Scirbble and Scrap Final post

Time for a new challenge  at Scribble and Scrap challenge blog.  The challenges are biweekly and the theme is always anything goes!



My DT card:




This is a precolored Wee Stamp topper  I used this digital paper pack by Scribble and Scrap .   I added a flower and gems! Sentiment from Scribble and Scrap.  This is my last post as a DT member. Wishing all my team the best and hope to continue to play along.

We would love to have you link up your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! Hope you're doing okay, Erin. Hugs, Kitty

    ReplyDelete