Sunday, August 3, 2014

Birdhouse

A new challenge is starting at Glitter and Sparkle today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is Glitter and Sparkle.  Our sponsors are:



Delicious Doodles 4 images

fresh brewed 3 images

Sassy Studios 4 images

Scribbles Designs 3 images


My DT card:


I used this awesome image from Scribbles Designs.  Colored with copics. All the papers are from my stash. I added some fabric washi tape and stickles to the leaves. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Card layout inspired by the sketch at Moving along with the times.

We would love to have you link up your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
moving along with the times

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card Erin, with a cute little scene - following the sketch almost exactly, just as I did. lol Thanks for joining us at MAWTT. Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, what a great card, Thank you for playing along with my sketch this fortnight on MAWTT, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You colored your image wonderfully! You did a great job with the ribbon! Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete