Saturday, August 2, 2014

Art by Miran - Back to school

I am excited to having been chosen to GDT at Art by Miran this month! I just love all the images they have! So much fun to color and work with! I can't begin to describe how pleased I am to have been picked! Here is my first project to share with you! The theme is back to school!

Doesn't this image just scream back to school? She is colored with copics! The papers are from my stash! I added a flower, pearls, star punches with stickles and glossy accents to the book! I just loves working with her!

Head on over to the blog today! Or better yet go get yourself this image to play with!

Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the fall colors. Lovely card Erin! Congrats on your GDT spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Erin! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin
    I loved how you colored and designed this image. I have a few of these images and I absolutely agree they are so much fun to color! Hugs

    ReplyDelete