Saturday, July 12, 2014

Steampunk mermaid

Hi all.    Open-Minded Crafting is having a new challenge starting today!  Our challenge this week is Water, water everywhere.

Sponsors:  Please go visit our sponsors and thank them for their generosity, we couldn't offer up such amazing prizes without them!
3 x Images

5 x Images

3 x images

4 x Images




My DT card:





I used this adorable image from Delicious Doodles.  Colored with my promarkers.  All the papers are from my stash.  I added steampunk gear border die and some clouds from Flourish with a Bling.

We would love to have you link up your creations with us this challenge.  Head on over to check out other amazing DT work!


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
delicious doodles - atg

6 comments:

  1. She is gorgeous..awesome job!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE your coloring on this card. Beautiful work! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Eruin, wonderful colouring, great design, perfect inspiration for our Open Minded Challenge this fortnight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Erin, I love the colours you have used on this DD image, gorgeous make hun, thank you for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles this week, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Erin! I love your colouring and that border die is perfect match with the image!

    Hugs,
    Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous Erin!! You really do stunning work! I hear Vicky tagged you for not next Monday but the following Monday.. I knew she would tag you LOL Left me looking for a third for a while o.O Can't wait to read Vicky's on Monday!! LOL My post was REALLY long! Okay.. enough of that LOL On to my DT hat ... Thanks so much for playing along with us at Delicious Doodles!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, DT Member @ Delicious Doodles
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete