Thursday, July 24, 2014

Crafty Sentiments July new release preview

 I'm participating in a new release at Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspirational Blog where the theme is "Christmas in July". We begin our two day preview today with the stamps available on July 25, 2014 at Crafty Sentiments Designs

My project
I've used the new image Christmas Seasons. Colored with promarkers. The papers are new from Joann Fabric loose section. I added a 3d poinsetta. The sentiment and punches are from stamping up! How adoable is this new image? She was so fun to color! I just love Christmas cards!

Head on over to check out the other new releases!


Hugs,

Erin

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin, this is gorgeous! I adore purple...it's my favorite color and with the red it is absolutely beautiful! I love the new image you used and I love Christmas cards, too! I love the papers and layout you used and what a fabulous poinsettia! This is a wonderful card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete