About Me

My photo

Hi everyone! I am a veterinary technician living in NY who loves to pen pal and make cards in my spare time. I have never been good at crafts since I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler but I was determined to give it a go.  I love learning all the different techniques and ways to craft. Follow me on my journey as I grow as a card maker!

Monday, July 21, 2014

Mustache love

A new challenge is starting at Crafting From The Heart. Our theme this week is ATG! 






My DT card:



 I got to work with this super cute image by The Stamping Chef.  I colored it with my promarkers. All the papers are from my stash.  I added flowers and a sticker sentiment.  

We would love to have you link up your projects today.

Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
the stamping chef - atg
penny's paper craft - atg
charisma cards - atg
crafty girls - atg
art by miran - atg


6 comments:

  1. Haha! That image is silly and fun! Great choice for those awesome papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now this one is my official FAVORITE of yours :-) Love the layers, the patterned paper, and of course the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - such a fun image and great design too Thank you for playing along at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenges this week hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very stunning piece of work - lovely colours and details - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. It is perfect for our tenth ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Art by Miran Showcase DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Erin, A fabulous card, loving the image. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete