Monday, July 21, 2014

Mustache love

A new challenge is starting at Crafting From The Heart. Our theme this week is ATG! 






My DT card:



 I got to work with this super cute image by The Stamping Chef.  I colored it with my promarkers. All the papers are from my stash.  I added flowers and a sticker sentiment.  

We would love to have you link up your projects today.

Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
the stamping chef - atg
penny's paper craft - atg
charisma cards - atg
crafty girls - atg
art by miran - atg


5 comments:

  1. Haha! That image is silly and fun! Great choice for those awesome papers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK now this one is my official FAVORITE of yours :-) Love the layers, the patterned paper, and of course the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha - such a fun image and great design too Thank you for playing along at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenges this week hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very stunning piece of work - lovely colours and details - thank you for joining us this week at Penny's Paper-Crafty - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Erin, A fabulous card, loving the image. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete