Saturday, June 28, 2014

TIddly Ink Wedding

Hi all! I am here with my monthly project for  Crafting at the weekend. We are an anything goes papercrafting challenge

Challenge 2
June Challenge
Anything Goes
Sponsors
Crafty Sentiments




My DT card:


I used this awesome image called You and me from Tiddly Inks that I colored with my promakers.  All the papers are from my stash.  I added some gems, flowers with gem centers and some die cuts. The sentiment and punches are from Stamping Up.  I just love how this turned out!Perfect for the wedding I went to recently! I went through all my wedding stamps and this was my fave one!

We would love to have you link up your projects today!

Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
inky impressions - atg
divas by design- fave stamp
 the stamping chef - atg
sassy studio designs - celebrate
crafty girls - atg
sister act - atg
stampin for the weekend - atg
art by miran - atg


8 comments:

  1. Afternoon Erin and sorry I haven t dropped by your blog for a few days - if only there was more time in the day !! I adore your cards hun they are brill and I ve been fortunate to see one first hand - sending love and hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Erin and sorry I haven t dropped by your blog for a few days - if only there was more time in the day !! I adore your cards hun they are brill and I ve been fortunate to see one first hand - sending love and hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin, A fabulous card love the image. Thank you so much.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the black and white.
    Thanks for joining our DTBST Challenge at Sassy Studio Designs.

    Kitty
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. erin this is fab such great colouring and thanks for sharing with us at divas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I like this print, and you imagine it brilliantly. I like your flowers. thanks for sharing with us at ArtbyMiranchallenge. Good Luck.
    Vesi - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week at 4 crafty girlz. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete