Monday, June 23, 2014

Raindrops

A new challenge is starting at Crafting From The Heart. Our theme this week is ATG! 

Stamp Art by Kathyrn
Offering a prize of 5 digi images
StampArt Designs by Kathryne
and
The Stamping Boutique
Offering a prize of 3 digi images
The Stamping Boutique





My DT card:


 I got to work with this super cute image by Stampart by Kathryn.  I colored it with my promarkers. All the papers are from my stash.  I added flowers with gem centers and dots.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Card layout inspired by the sketch at Sketch Saturday.

We would love to have you link up your projects today.

Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
sketch saturday

3 comments:

  1. HI Erin, a beautiful card and image. Love the colours and the design.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, Erin! Love the colors and cute image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh really cute image. Love how you've split the umbrella background paper. Great colours. Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete