Sunday, February 16, 2014

Scribble and Scrap GDT

Hey everyone.  I am so pleased to share with you a card I made for a GDT spot at Scribble and Scrap.  I was so excited to see that I had gotten this weeks spot. Their images and DT creations are always so lovely.  I worked really hard on this card trying to make it as special as I could.

I colored this adorable puglie image with my promarkers.  All the papers are from my vintage Christmas stack.  I used loose glitter to make the snow sparkly.  The flowers are from Kays. I can't wait to try some of her butterflies although I seem to have misplaced some I bought! I used a die to make the leafy branches. I used gesso for the first time on the floral arrangement.  Can you see the little pinecones peeking out? Those are real! A friend picked them up on her daily walk.  I couldn't find any small ones in the stores around here.  I think it looks awesome.  I used a fabric sticker as a sentiment.

I hope you have enjoyed my GDT card for Scribble and Scrap and you head over to play today.  Thank you for having me team!


Hugs,


Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
sparkle n sprinkle - glitter
craftyhazelnut patterned paper
let's craft and create - fabric sticker
i heart promarkers - challenge 206
the stamping chef - atg
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/challenge-199-add-lots-of-snow-2162014.html

12 comments:

  1. hi Erin fabby card hun - sun shining here this morning - hope things are ok with you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant card Erin, I love how you've coloured the fun image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Erin! good to start making Christmas cards so early!!! I'm always really late making them... and using the Puglies!!! love the flower arrangement, it's lush!
    Mirella DK
    DT Scribble and Scrap Challenge (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Erin! I really love your flower arrangement and the genuine pine cones - they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Erin! Love how you've coloured and displayed our digi. And that flower arrangement is so beautiful.

    Thank you for joining us as GDT for this challenge, and for creating such a wonderful card for it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the flowers too, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Erin and the pine cones are lovely.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Let's Craft and Create, Ursula DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute. Great image and love the "snow". How fun to incorporate real pine cones too. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute. Great image and love the "snow". How fun to incorporate real pine cones too. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an awesome card!!! Thanks for joining in the fun
    Tanja DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, Erin, just came from Robyn's Fetish - not sure if you already know, but you took a Top 3 over there - CONGRATULATIONS, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete