Here are the rules of the nomination:
- Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 of your favourite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
- Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).
Here are my answers to Kitty's questions:
1. What prompted you to create a blog?
I had just started out making cards when I met a pen pal who told me all about the blogging world of cards. She mentioned how much fun it would be and that I would learn so much from other bloggers out there. Guess what? She was right!
2. What do you do with all the cards you make?
I tend to give all my cards away to family and friends. I did just donate a basket filled with 21 of my creations for a charity benefit for a sweet little girl who needs a transplant.
3. What blog reader do you use? (I'm asking this because I've had trouble with my Blogger Dashboard list loading lately.)
ummm, I think I use blogger dashboard!
4. Do you prefer traditional stamping with ink, or digital stamps, and why?
I originally started out with traditional stamps since I had no idea that digital existed but have since become obsessed with the digitals. They take up so much less space and you can resize them to whatever size you want. How awesome is that?
5. Do you work outside the home and, if so, what is/was your line of work?
I work full time as a veterinary technician! Which does make it hard to find crafting time since animals are always in need of some help during my off hours!
6. What is your favourite craft item to purchase?
Ok, you want me to pick just one? How is that even possible? I guess I would have to say the designer paper. I have two or three totes filled with them. My boyfriend doesn't understand why I always need to buy a new stack when I go shopping! Men!!!
7. Do you enjoy walking or any other physical activity?
I used to be really into workout programs such as Les Mills Combat, Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme. They helped me loose almost 100 pounds. Although I seem to have put some of that back on again. I really need to get back to the healthier me.
8. Do you have your own craft room?
Not exactly. All my supplies are stored in the basement on shelves so I can do all my crafting down there and be out of the way. My dream home with have the best craft room ever.
9. Do you collect anything?
The only thing I really collect is craft supplies or cute owl related items.
10. What is your favourite fruit or vegetable?
I love strawberries!
11. Do your family members/friends follow your blog?
Haha, this one made me laugh. None of my in person friends or family follow my blog but I know many of my pen pals do! And I appreciate them for that!
Here are 11 of my favourite blogs that I have chosen to nominate for the Liebster Award:
Sammibug - Sammibug's Scrapshack
Judith - Judith's Adorable Creations
And here are my questions (stealing some of Kitty's as I really like them) for the 11 chosen blogs:
1. What prompted you to start up your own blog?
2. Where is your favorite place to buy craft supplies?
3. Do you sell your handmade craft items? If so, where?
4. What is your favorite type of glitter to use?
5. What is your favorite coloring method? i.e. copics, distress inks, etc
6. What is the typical size of the cards you make?
7. Do you have a favorite craft magazine?
8. What is your favorite crafty storage item?
9. What is your favorite color combination?
10. What is your favorite holiday?
11. Have you ever thought about or exchanged holiday cards with other bloggers?
Here is a link to some info on the award if you are new to blogging and aren't sure what it is all about! Have a great day!