About Me

My photo

Hi everyone! I am a veterinary technician living in NY who loves to pen pal and make cards in my spare time. I have never been good at crafts since I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler but I was determined to give it a go.  I love learning all the different techniques and ways to craft. Follow me on my journey as I grow as a card maker!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Candy holder



Hi all! It's time for another for the 13 days of Halloween over at Simply Betty Stamps! The challenge today is Candy holders; trick or treat bags, candy boxes and the like, (shaker cards do not count as a candy holder)




I used a die from My creative time to make the candy holder.  The image is Bettina Buttercup! All the papers are from my stash. Image is colored with copics. The sentiment is a die cut and matching clear stamps set from My creative time.   She was so much fun to work with. I hope you love her as much as I do!


Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. That's such a fun make!!!! Love the way you have colored her up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super sweet!! LOL! No pun intended. But I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete