Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Add blood SBS

Hi all! It's time for the third challenge for the 13 days of Halloween over at Simply Betty Stamps! The challenge today is to add blood to your projects!


skin-g21, g94, g 99
hair -v04, v09, v06
dress - promarker black, c8, c6, c4
brains and flower - r 89

The image is Zombie Bday Betty! The papers were from my stash. I added some drippy goo and splatter punches to look like blood.  I used some ribbon and enamel dots as well as a few chipboard stickers! She was so much fun to work with. I hope you love her as much as I do!


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in  the following challenges 
sketch and stash 148 

9 comments:

  1. Cute layout and fabulous chipboard, ribbon, and papers too! What a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card! Love the splaters!!! Very clever. Love as well the color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring on the hair, Erin. Nice card all around.Love the little red splats. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is great. I love all the bright colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love love these images!! They are so fun and cute and pretty... all of it. Your card is fab, I love your color choices and you did such a great job on her hair. I need to get my hands on some of these stamps. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Come and Get It Challenges this week. I hope you come back and play with us again. ~ Lizzy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great card, love it so glad you joined us at Sketch n Stash
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - great colouring and super take on the sketch.
    Thanks for playing along at SnS this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! Love your spooky take on our sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love this, such a great card thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash
    hugs

    ReplyDelete