Monday, September 29, 2014

SBS Solos

Hi all! I have some new Tuesday Solos from Simply Betty Stamps that I have colored up for you to see! I just love all the images from Betty! She is so talented. I am very happy to have the colorist spot for a few more months! 



This card features bad hair day! Look at all those ringlets! This was my first attempt at coloring hair like this! Hopefully I have done the image justice! Colored with copics. I just love using pink and green together. All the papers are from my stash. I added some enamel dots and a chipboard heart.




This card features the selfie image! Colored with copics. All the papers are new to my stash. I thought they were perfect for this cell phone image. I added a chipboard banner and present.



I hope you have enjoyed my Tuesday Solos! Looking forward to working with more of them soon!


Hugs,


Erin

Entering in the following projects


No comments:

Post a Comment