Friday, January 24, 2014

Scrappiness Designs Super Six and DT call at Hobby Cutz


Scrappiness Designs is having a super six sale! Six for $1! Don't you just love the kits over there? I know I am in love with the papers.  Now if only I could keep my color ink in stock so I can show you some of my work created with it! My goal for next time!




Also one of my DT blogs is having a DT call! Wouldn't you love to be part of the awesome team at Hobby Cutz Challenges. I would love to have you working with me on the team!


So if you are interested in becoming part of the DT for Hobbycutz all you have to do is enter the challenge and add DT behind your name. I will be running the DT Call over the next two challenges. Please share this info with all your crafty friends if you know of anyone interested in some Dt work?
Each DT member will receive a £30 voucher at the start of the DT term, this is for purchasing some Laser cuts to start off with, please note that this excludes postage, so all postage is payable by the DT members. 

As a DT member you will also enjoy a 20% discount for any purchases during your DT term from the Hobbycutz Website.
You will have to make one project every two weeks which is due by the Thursday Morning prior to the Challenge at the latest. All you need to do is add DT after your entry to this weeks challenge which is layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment