Friday, January 24, 2014

Owl Card for Kids

Hi all! I am so behind with my posts for the Catch the Bug birthday bash.  I haven't been feeling well this week so my crafting hasn't been happening.  I made this CAS card for my niece who loves owls just as much as I do!







This adorable image and sentiment is from Bugaboo Stamps. The image was colored with promarkers.  All the papers are from my new birthday mat stack.  I added some cute owls that are double layered and propped up on foam dots for decoupage. Some ribbon and a handmade bow were used.  Card layout inspired by the sketch at Feeling Sketchy.




Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:

Feeling sketchy- sketch

 Catch the bug birthday bash

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous Erin loving the images and the colour scheme - hope that you re feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab erin love the cute little owls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful birthday card!! Awesome job on the owls and that background paper you used is nice! I'm sure your niece will love this card!! Hope you are feeling better as well. Thanks for playing along at The Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card!! Awesome job on the owls and that background paper you used is nice! I'm sure your niece will love this card!! Hope you are feeling better as well. Thanks for playing along at The Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the cheerfulness of it and all the colors.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy your owl cards - I know how much you love them! I think your niece will love this too. Sorry you haven't been feeling well - hope you are feeling better soon, my friend. Sending healing hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for helping Bugaboo celebrate its birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time and hope you are feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet, sweet owly card Erin. Lovely pp & great stamping & colouring.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderfully cute card - love the owls. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely and bright! Thanks for joining in at Feeling Sketchy :-)

    ReplyDelete