Friday, August 7, 2015

Dominion inspired

New challenge starting today at Left of Center challenge blog!
 
 
First up is The Art of Ronne P. Barton whose store you can find over on Etsy here. The winner this week will win the three images used here by the Design Team.
Next we have The Goblyn Workshop. This is also an Etsy store!
  The theme is 'Inspired by a Movie' or, as always, you can go LOC!


My project:

I am loving working in my journal. This image is from The Art of Ron R Barton. Colored with copics. I started this page while I was camping with my good friend, Vicky! She had a gelli plate that I got to play with to make part of this background. I must get one of my own. I used oil pastels as well for the background and inked around the edges with distress ink! The sentiment was hand stamped! My movie inspiration is a tv show called The Dominion! Love vampires!



Hope you have enjoyed my creation!


Hugs,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment