Saturday, July 18, 2015

I do love note fairy

I am here to share my latest creative creation for Lacy Sunshine. Have you seen the new love note fairy line? They are just amazing! She was so much fun to color with copics. I added some die cuts and the papers were in my stash. I do love note fairy can be found here!

entering in
craft your passion - atg
card mania challenge - atg
crafting from the heart - atg
deep ocean challenge - xmas
penny challenges - atg
crafting by designs - xmas
crafty gals corner - xmas
brown sugar - girly
crafty calendar - xmas


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful image,k beautifully coloured, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafting from the Heart.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and so beautifully colored! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin, great card, love the image and fabulous colouring. Great background and design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and we hope to see you back with again. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Erin! I really like the colors and die cut details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning!! Thanks for joining us at CYP for our Always Anything Goes challenge.. HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas card Erin! and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love that image. Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    ReplyDelete