About Me

My photo

Hi everyone! I am a veterinary technician living in NY who loves to pen pal and make cards in my spare time. I have never been good at crafts since I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler but I was determined to give it a go.  I love learning all the different techniques and ways to craft. Follow me on my journey as I grow as a card maker!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Chirp you up

A new challenge is starting at Fan-Tastic Tuesday today! Come play with us! Our theme this week is pastels.  Our sponsor is the generous Sparkle n Sprinkle.








My DT project:






I used this image from Sparkle n Sprinkle.  Colored with promarkers.  I used paper from my stash.I added ribbon, buttons and a flower with a gem center.  The sentiment is also from Sparkle n Sprinkle.


We would love to have you link up  your projects today!


Hugs,

Erin

Entering in the following challenges:
the crazy challenge - spring
artistic inspirations - cas
crafting desert divas - photo inspir
delightful challenges - bloom

7 comments:

  1. Cute card Erin, great inspiration for the FantasticTuesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! This is sweet - and the sentiment is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet! Adorable little chick :)

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas, hope you are joining us for the CDD April Stamp release going on now!
    Have a FABULOUS day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing card the image is simply impressive. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Delightful Challenges. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni, DT
    delightfulsketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable!! Love your little chick!! :)

    Thanks for joining us at the Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.

    Lori
    http://got2bcrafting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Lovely image. Thanks so much for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Suz xxx

    ReplyDelete