Sunday, December 8, 2013

GnS DT - Add some blue

Another new challenge at Glitter n Sparkle! This week we would like to see you add some blue to your creations.  Simple, right?

 Sponsors are:

Digistamps 4 joy who are offering 5 images from their store

Digi Darla who are Offering  5 images from their store for the winner

Sandi's Samples who are offering 4 images from their store for the winner

Stamping chef who are offering 3 images from their store for the winner


Here is my DT card:







This week I worked with a Digi Darla image called A Toddler's Christmas. It was colored with my promarkers.  I used papers form my stash.  I tied some twine into a bow and added some blue pearls.  The sentiment was from a sticker 3d pack that I recently got.  I love adding 3d pieces to my projects when I can. Card layout was inspired by the sketch at Mojo Monday.   How are you coming along with your Christmas cards?


We would love to have you play along with us this week.  So bring out your blues and link up today!! For more inspiration check out what my teamies have made for you!


Hugs,

Erin


Entering in the following challenges:
Mojo Monday sketch
http://fairieschallenges.blogspot.ca/2013/12/15-noel-christmas-new-challenge-and.html
polkadoodles - xmas cheer

4 comments:

  1. So cute Erin
    Thanks for joining our challenge Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles
    Good Luck Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and image, thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete